Sunday, November 23, 2008

Snow Day Adventure!

Yesterday, I got back from one INTENSE week of outreach in Cheb, Czech Republic. I don't even know how to describe it other than with the word "intense." A lot of it I am still processing, so maybe I will write about it in later entries.

I am back in Germany now, and it's snowing!!!! I wanted to spend the weekend just resting and processing, but I couldn't help go out and take pictures and have fun in the snow. Being from Atlanta, I don't really get to have that much fun in the snow. haha I must say, though, the novelty is kinda running out... QUICK. After making snow angels and running around in the snow with sneakers, I have been soaking wet and freezing cold and on the verge of getting frostbite. lol It was a lot of fun, though, but I get the feeling that I will be staying indoors for the next month or so.

Favorite of the day!


Walking through a blizzard


The view at the tower, but not quite on top of it because the door was locked.


The trees look so interesting


Making snow angels! It was freezing cold afterwards, but totally worth it. Thanks Tammy for taking this picture. :)


If you want to see more, just facebook me. :) Icon is on the right.

No comments: