Saturday, May 24, 2008

Disneyland Session

Just got back from picking up food after our disneyland session. Of course, since we were going to be shooting in disneyland (Not recommended. There are way too many people there), we decided to go a couple hours early to grab funnel cake and take our very own cheesy sets of photos with Mickey and Minnie hats.

But before we left the house, we found a spot with amazing light and had to warm up our cameras by taking a few headshots. This is Junshien. The texture overlay is an authentic Mayan texture taken at the Mayan ruins. hahaha Since those were the only kinds of photos worth taking that day.



You cannot go to Disneyland or any other amusement park for that matter without having funnel cake or your experience will not be complete.



Saved the best for last. Yay for 10 second timer! haha Our Mickey and Minnie hats that we did not buy.



I've been having some problems with my color space on photoshop, lightroom, and my monitor in general... and I finally got it all calibrated and fixed. Thank God! I feel like I am off to a fresh new start. :) I just need to go back and fix some of my images, and my website will be semi up and running. Hope that will be relatively soon.

No comments: