Friday, May 30, 2008

www.estherjulee.com

Finally got bludomain to put up the website after having to purchase another domain. I purchased the template in January, and it took them forever to get back to me and then another month or so to get it up. I am so glad it is up and running, though. Go me!!!! Anyways, here it is.

Introducing the new website:

http://www.estherjulee.com


TADA!!

It is still a work in progress, but I finally got all the color corrections done... so it is at the least, presentable. :) It will probably take another week or so to get all the images and the rest of the minor adjustments up. Seriously, I am so proud. It feels like 4 whole months worth of work, even though it was mostly waiting on emails.

I know it's been a while since I mentioned the Caribbean cruise... but I figure I should put the rest of the set up before I do the other updates.


















And what you all have been waiting for. Scott and Chryssy demonstrating booty shaking techniques and somehow all relating it back to photography. Love it!



I must say that it feels a little strange being back in Atlanta after being in Cali for over a month. I hate to admit this... but I'm getting attached. Don't worry, I'm not taking off to Cali, though. My work is not done here! =P

No comments: