Thursday, June 25, 2009

LA Flayva

Finally back from my trip! I have some serious running to do. haha I forgot what it felt like to be hungry after all the binge-eating I did in LA. I'm such a foodie. The food was just too good... and with all these fads and trendy food places, I had to try them all! hahaha I was eating like there was no tomorrow. Now, time to maybe even fast and detox!!!

Here's just a few places I would like to highlight. There's more on flickr and facebook. :) If you would like to just see the food, it's all on the bottom. YUM.

This was the last morning in LA right before my flight back to Atlanta. After I checked in my bags, there was a two hour gap, so a friend picked me up for lunch, and we ended up heading to the beach. I was worried I would miss my flight, but he kept reassuring me I would make it and to just chill out. haha I thought people in the South were super laid back... but Victor took 'laid back' to a new level. Great first experiences I will not forget. Not many people can say, "hey, I'm at the beach.. and my flight boards in half an hour!" :)



True artists will use any medium. lol Sand Art.





I love how on third street promenade, people are just dancing in the middle of the street. My kind of life.



This guy even had his own dancer with a sombrero. lol



Cuuuute! I want one!



Didn't know that there are multiple fox theaters that existed!



Look! Park benches for one person........ = chair! ;)



Porto's cheese rolls + potato balls + mariquitas + pan con lechon = way too much food for one person. lol





Ice cream cookie sandwiches at Diddy Riese. My favorite was strawberry cheesecake ice cream sandwiched between cinnamon sugar cookies.



Chosun Galbee has the best Korean bbq in LA... or so they say! Let me know if I'm wrong. It was really good, but I haven't tried any other places to compare. :)



The escolar at Hot Stuff Cafe.



Places people recommended that I didn't get a chance to try (Oh, well.. it gives me a reason to come back to LA):

*Pink's hotdogs
*The Stand
*Kogi taco trucks
*Sprinkles/Crumbs cupcakes
*Olympic Kalgooksoo
*Papa Christo
*Guppy Teahouse
*Sushi in J-town

No comments: