Friday, July 3, 2009

What I'm thankful for.

Just doing some reflection. What I'm thankful for... in no particular order:

1) My supportive family.
2) True friends... the ones that love you and stick by your side no matter how ugly you can get.
3) Being able to do what I love as a career.
4) The beautiful summer skies. I'm in awe every time. Sometimes it's distracting enough to be dangerous while driving.
5) New experiences.. like getting to go kayaking for the first time! :)
6) Music. Period.
7) Yesss!! AC in this swampy weather~!
8) Those past tough times that in hindsight you can see reeeeally stretched your character.
9) Holiday weekends where we can all get together, grill-out, and relax! (BBQ Season!)
10) People that inspire me to LIVE... (more abundantly). :)

"Without gratitude you can’t live meaningfully" - Ravi Zacharias

No comments: