Monday, July 20, 2009

Destin Trip 09 - The importance of girlfriends.

Holy Moly~~~ I can't believe I haven't updated my blog in a while! There's been so much I've wanted to share, but for some reason it is a discipline to regularly update. For non-work related updates like trips, I'll be updating backwards. From now on, I hope to be a more avid blogger! Here's some photos from my most recent trip to Destin.

Live passionately. Love completely. Learn humbly. Leave a legacy. If you had one month to live, what would you change about your life? I don't want to live with any regrets.

These girls are two of my girlfriends I've known for almost 8 years???? We've definitely been through our share of ups and downs with each other. We've all had many moments that we've hurt each other and sometimes we've carried those scars with us. Making mistakes is just all a part of being human and being in relationship with one another. That is why it's so important that we are transparent and we communicate with each other and admit our mistakes, clear up any misunderstandings, and begin to really love one another. I guess that's what you call growing. It's nice to have people that understand who you are, but I'm beginning to think what's even more important than that is the patience and persistence in walking alongside you as they continue to try to understand and love you. Real love is sticking by your side.

I'm really thankful that during that past few weeks, we've been able to open up in ways we have never been able to before... and now we move forward. :) Love you, ladies!

Crazy. Sexy. Cool. In the wrong order.



With our powers combined...









Huge bird we saw on the Pier. Intimidating creature, actually.



Bruce loves sharks.



Harborwalk





I miss all the smells and the view from this balcony.

No comments: