Monday, December 21, 2009

Tara and Jamie Photobooth!

We are very happy to announce that we are officially offering some new services and products: photobooths, custom photobooks, and flip books. 

It seems like photobooths are getting more and more popular at weddings.  And for good reason.  They keep guests entertained.  They leave the couple with a little something extra to remember of their wedding day.  PLUS, they're a ton of fun to shoot!  If you have an upcoming wedding, I would consider having one.

I debated going to party city to buy a handful of props (i.e. crazy wigs, etc), but then I felt like I've seen the same types of props overused in a lot of the photobooths.  I talked it over with Jacob, knowing that I wanted them to be unique to each wedding, so we decided that we would bring only one prop and then get creative with what we could find on-site.  It's amazing what you can find to use as props.

The guests at Tara and Jamie's wedding were definitely not camera shy.  We told them to get wild and crazy for the photobooth, and that's what they gave us.  It was even our first time getting mooned!  I'm keeping the blog PG, but if you were a guest at the wedding and would like to view the rest or purchase any of the images from the photobooth, you can go to www.estherjulee.com and under the clients tab, type in the bride's maiden name as the password.  If you have any trouble with ordering, please email us at jacob@estherjulee.com





















Jacob did a fantastic job with all the photos and definitely knew how to work the crowd.  Hope everyone is having an amazing start to their week!  As for me, I had a pretty rough night of editing, so I'm gonna go catch some zzZz's.

No comments: