Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back from Indonesia!

We're back from Indonesia!  Unfortunately, I didn't have much internet access during the trip, so I wasn't able to blog update along the way.  Now, it's time to play catch-up on here.

Yesterday was probably one of my most unpleasant ways to end an amazing trip with 22 hours of flight + 7 hours of layover + delays.  Being sick, I had to run to the bathroom on the plane every ten minutes.  Not fun.  It's good to be back though and to get back to the grind.  And at least I had wall-e to accompany me the entire time. ;)



Best seat on the plane.  The loudest one, and you can't see a thing.  haha



New updates coming in the next few weeks on the blog:
  • Tara and Jamie's photobooth
  • Tara and Jamie's wedding teasers
  • Thanksgiving in Boston
  • Places to eat around Boston
  • Charlie and Jacqueline's wedding (Jakarta)
  • Bali trip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are great pictures! wall-e is so cute (: