Monday, June 2, 2008

Eunji and Kenny's Wedding

Saturday, we went to see Eunji and Kenny tie the knot. They were high school sweethearts and first to go in the group. So happy for these two! Wonder who is next?! ;)

I was debating whether or not I should take my camera in the morning. I didn't want to be another obnoxious uncle bob that's in all the shots, but on the other hand, I hate when I leave it at home and I miss something. I only ended up taking a few, but I always like having the assurance that I have the option to. I do have to say that it is really nice attending a wedding and being able to just relax. Here is one I took holding the party popper in one hand and camera in the other. I wasn't too good with doing both tasks at the same time and ended up firing it directly at him. haha Sorry, Kenny. Luckily, no one got hurt. :)



Here's Bruce stopping to strike a pose while Lina is texting.



Group pics! Like my dress?? haha Actually, it was Kate's. We had to do a dress swap because we were running out of dresses to wear to weddings.





Sunday, went to see SATC with Kate and Bruce.



Loved it! The theater was filled with estrogen. There were a total of maybe 5 guys in the entire theater. Poor guy. :) Actually, he isn't afraid to admit he liked it too. That's why we love Bruce and he is our man-friend. My lucky boyfriend lives on the other side of the country and didn't have to go, but we can always have a blockbuster night. haha ;)

1 comment:

Junshien said...

love the first pic!
and hey, i haven't seen that black dress before.. i like :)