Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Weekend in Prague

Just got back from Prague. I am seriously sooooo worn out from this weekend. Prague is one amazing city! There was so much to see. We literally walked all over the city. Well, Praha 2 anyways... and I can certainly feel it in my thighs! I don't know how we managed to see almost all the touristy spots in one day and have a nice dinner with a B-E-A-uuuuuuuutiful view of the river. It was sooo beautiful there. I think I would love to go back and just hang out there and do the not so touristy stuff. :)

The hostel was a little *dodgy. (*By the way, I think we've been picking up some Australian English lol) It was called A plus hostel. That in itself sounded a little sketch, but they also had sex republic blankets and some sketch pictures on them, which made us feel a bit uncomfortable that we were having to sleep with them. Who knows what has been going on there. Ignorance is bliss, let me tell ya. lol The breakfast there was really good though.. so I guess I would give it a 2 stars in terms of hostels. The bus ride ride was a little rough, and not to mention the bus driver was really unfriendly because I didn't speak anything other than English. haha It was interesting having to rely on mostly body language. All in all, though, it was one super fun weekend//adventure. Here are just a couple photos. I am literally about to crash. Have a wonderful week!





Love,
Esther

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was still a fun weekend! I've just looked through all your blogs. Hehe. Creepy I know ;)