Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Heart Books?!


I have never been much of a book person, but I'm catching up on my reading... that I've missed all the years of my entire life. I never understood what it was like to leisure read until more recently. I used to have a habit of reading books more like textbooks, prepared with highlighters to mark all the important points. Could have something to do with Ga Tech. It all started with Redeeming Love, which is SUCH a great book, and I've been hooked since.

So instead of going outdoors and braving the cold weather in Germany, I've been staying indoors with my hot chocolate and reading more. :)

While I was in Dresden over the weekend, I couldn't resist picking up Twilight since so many people had recommended it. I just finished it maybe half an hour ago, and I had only started it two days ago. I must admit that it was really addicting. I couldn't put the book down... something I could have never imagined myself saying. Funny.

I hear the movie is out in the States?

Since mid-Oct till now, I've finished:
*Redeeming Love
*Screwtape Letters
*Scarket Thread
*Twilight

Now the dilemma. I have a habit of starting different books and not finishing. Which one to finish first?
*The Father Heart of God - I'm up to Ch 5
*Velvet Elvis - finished Ch 1
*A Woman After God's Heart - finished Ch 1-3

Then my friend has just swapped me Nights in Rodanthe for Twilight.

No comments: