Saturday, March 14, 2009

Back from Israel!

I have so many stories to tell from the past few months of being in five different countries: Israel, Egypt, Italy, Czech Republic, Germany. It was such a beautiful mix of people, language, cultures. Now that I have internet on a consistent basis, where do I even start? I'll be home in a couple weeks to start off wedding season! I can't believe I'll be back so soon. These six months really flew by. I may have to work my way backwards from my last day swimming in the Dead Sea, which will be my next post. :)

Top ten things I'm excited for back in Germany:

1) Taking a long, hot shower.
2) Updating my blog.
3) Catching up on emails for the past two months.
4) Doing my laundry.
5) Using clean, German toilets.
6) Eating German chocolate.
7) Editing pictures! So much backed up stuff! (slowly)
8) Learning a few more songs on guitar.
9) Reading my two books that came in too late to take with me.
10) Going to Doner for dinner!

Things I'm excited for back home in the ATL (Still can't believe I'll be back in a couple weeks!):
1) Hanging out with family.
2) Planning a weekend away with friends.
3) Inviting people for dinner. I learned a few things about cooking while traveling. :P
4) Sleeping in my own bed.
5) Catching up on the Office.
6) Eating at all my favorite places.
7) Having southern sweet tea.
8) Walking my dog.
9) Reorganizing my room and cleaning out my closet.
10) Going dancing!

No comments: