Tuesday, August 4, 2009

30 Before 30.. the (slow) progress.

Goals are always good to have.  What's up with the slow progress on my 30 before 30?!  With all this traveling, I've begun to lose my grasp on good time management.  In efforts to clean up and rid my life of the things that waste my time and sort out my life in ways that make it more productive for personal growth, I need to remind myself of my short-term and long-term goals.  Some are going to be modified once in a while.  Still working on my 50 before 50 and 100 before I die.

The only goal I made some solid progress on was probably bowling.  lol  Consistently going on Mondays has been pretty helpful.  This is my all-time high.  Not sure if I even care to bump it up higher.  I'm content with just getting over 100 once in a while.  haha



Oooh.  And finally today I'm supposed to sign up at a gym.  It's too hot to be running outdoors.  Maybe we can start taking spin classes?!  Also, I need to find a dance partner!!  Maybe even a good group of people who want to do all these dance classes.  ;)  Let me know!

30 before 30

1. Learn to do an oil change and change out a tire.
2. Second shoot a wedding for someone I admire.
3. Buy a guy flowers (edible creations).
4. Do a photog mission trip.
5. Go to Italy and eat real Italian food.
6. Break 100 in bowling!
7. Run a (half) marathon (after a 5k then 10k lol).
8. Finish the last piano piece I was playing before I quit six-seven years ago.
9. Take a cooking course: http://www.foodnetworkclasses.com
10. Cook a 5 course meal for someone (special).
11. Commit to financially supporting a good cause.
12. Learn to play 5 songs on guitar (at 2.5/5).
13. Learn to throw a football.
14. Be decent enough to hit some balls back and forth in tennis.
15. Take salsa classes (beginner, intermediate).
16. Take swing classes.
17. Take a beginner improv comedy class.
18. Perform at an open mic.
19. Go to Death Valley.
20. Go to Antelope Canyon.
21. Kill a spider (a very small one... maybe more like on a microscopic scale).
22. Get my wedding photography published somewhere awesome.
23. Plant a tree.
24. Take tango classes.
25. Be the best friend, girlfriend, (wife) ever! Better than going on a husband search. :P
26. Skydive.
27. Learn conversational Spanish.
28. Do a photoshoot for a rising actress/singer/group.
29. Go to New Zealand, Australia.
30. Go to Southern Africa (S Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe).

No comments: