Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Melissa Headshots.

Here's a couple headshots I did for Melissa last week.  It's just too easy when you've already done an engagement, bridal session, and wedding with them.  They were pretty much striking their own poses.  ;)



More from their session to come soon.

Halloween shopping this year is proving to be a lot more tiresome and stressful than I had imagined.  I've been doing way too much brainstorming and browsing around than doing something constructive.  Maybe it's overrated to be something creative and original.  :P  It's so much time and energy.  Maybe if I can't go for something original and creative, I'll just pick out something "sexy" or "sassy" if you're shopping at wal-mart.

Hmmmm.  It's $70 for something I'm going to wear once.  Have you guys ever returned costumes the day after Halloween?  lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah.. because it takes energy out of me to come up with something original and creative.. i quit halloween several years ago. i'm never gonna be the unoriginal though!

Esther JuLee said...

ha i guess it's better to not go at all than to show up as nothing. what about recycling costumes... what do u think about that?