Thursday, October 22, 2009

Writer's block.

I used to love blogging…  I swear.  I used to blog semi-regularly just for fun before I felt obligated to have clever things to say for each of my entries showcasing my photography work.  Oh, how obligations make things no fun.

I don't like the fact that I don't enjoy blogging anymore.  I'm always excited to share more photos, but I most certainly do not get excited thinking I will be sitting here for at least an hour staring at a blank screen.  I wish I could do a better job story-telling through words, but I am no writer… I'm a photographer.  So until I improve my writing skills, I guess I will just have to tell them more with photos.

Another tidbit of my life.  I forgot to take wall-e with me to Orlando, but I'm glad he came out to the airport to welcome me home.

No comments: