Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Melissa and Paul Wedding Slideshow.

There is so much going on that I want to share, but I'll have to break it down into separate posts.  First of all, I'm blogging from Boston!  I flew into NYC yesterday morning and then took the boltbus straight up to Boston.  I'm really excited about the S.H.E reunion with Sophia and Hsiao, but before I can even think about exploring more of Boston with the girls, I need to finish a ton of work because this friday I am going to Indonesia!!

Finally, I finished editing and putting together the slideshow. :)  I'm very excited to present Melissa and Paul's wedding slideshow.  I am very glad to have been part of their wedding day.  Melissa and Paul, all their friends and family, and even the vendors were a lot of fun to work with.  I want to also thank Eugene for second shooting with me. :)



Here is the list of venues and vendors that contributed to the day:

Ceremony: Immaculate Heart of Mary Church
Reception venue: Villa Christina
Food & Bev: Villa Christina
Cake: Villa Christina
Videography: Wages Video
Florist: Anik Designs
DJ and Coordinator: Lethal Rhythms
Lighting: Party Over Here Productions
Vintage Car: Charisma Coach
Wedding Dress & Bridesmaids dresses: New Natalie's Bridals
Bridesmaids custom jewelry: Bosca Creative Jewelry
Custom handmade veil: Zoica Matei
Cake Topper: Ann Wood Handmade

No comments: