Monday, June 23, 2008

Eunice and Wes Wedding Teasers

Thought I would post a few from this past Saturday's wedding. Eunice was a superbride. She had everything planned on three pages of spreadsheet and even padded in Asian time. Good planning ahead! The day went really smooth.











Thought I would make use of the stained glass. :)











The unique part of the wedding is that they did communion. I think this is the first time I've ever seen this at a wedding ceremony.





Tons of emotion.


After the bride and groom were in tears, it was game over for everyone else. Not a dry eye in the room. Maybe a few.







First time trying out my gun light. Thanks to my trusty assistant for holding it up! hehe





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your work is just so beautiful and I love how you captured the emotion throughout the day! Great colors too and I love everything I see shot in the Atlanta area!!
A++++ work, keep it up and you can show up that Scott Robert guy out in Southern California! Ha!!!