Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rose and Mark's Wedding - San Francisco, CA

For some reason the pictures do not show up when imported into facebook. :( booo!

The last weekend I was in Cali, I got to second shoot a wedding in SF for Jonathan. It was a full day of shooting. We got there at eight in the morning and left the reception at eleven, and I definitely wore the wrong shoes (heels), which I realized maybe three hours into the day. haha We still had a lot of fun. Rose and Mark were such a sweet couple to work with!

I have a feeling, it's going to be too long of a post and may have to split it up in two because there are tons of getting ready and detail shots. haha Maybe it's because I'm a woman, but those are my absolute favorite parts of the wedding day. I'll just do all my favorite pre-wedding stuff, and post part II Friday. :)

Here's Rose getting dolled up. She looked amazing. Loved the makeup and the hair on all the girls.









Can you believe she made these bouquets herself? Callalilies are my fav flowers! They are so simple and elegant, I couldn't stop taking pictures of them... that, and her shoes. hehe I was actually looking at the same pair at the mall maybe a month ago.













No comments: