Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Passin' through DC.

I needed to take a break from all the work I'm doing and do some "leisure editing." haha So here are some quick edits I did on my past roadtrip photos as we were passing through DC. We actually stayed for two nights, and checked out Georgetown and Dupont Circle. Thanks Eric for hosting us and showing us around! :)

These are just a bunch of random, but most memorable photos. This is Eric in front of his favorite store.



Here is Eric checking out the man in the window. lol jk. I told him to stand there.



These were some tight pants! Sure caught our attention.



I took this one on accident. haha but I really liked how it turned out!



Anywhere can be a photo-op. I saw this in the bathroom while I was washing my hands, and had to try it out!



Dancing with the bear at this store we peeked into.



My turn! haha We almost got kicked out. We are so grown-up. :)



Just FYI, I didn't feel like lugging around my camera, so these were all taken with my mom's point&shoot.

Btw, my mom told me the other day that she has been reading up on my blog. LOL. Guess I should do a shoutout. Hi, Mom! :)