Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sophia and Calvin Round 2 // The New J-O-B

Yesterday was my first day of training for THE Monday through Friday job. Those sexual harassment and other instructional videos... it's pretty intense stuff! haha I guess they were much more entertaining than lab safety videos. God knows I've seen one too many of those. The only bad part is that the training is way out in SE part of Atlanta and because I'm coming from the north, I have to go through the heart of Atlanta with rush hour traffic both ways. Today, we get play with more studio equipment. That should be fun! :)

I am still going through my roadtrip photos. Those were some really good times! I shouldn't get too carried away with them; I have so much other work that takes precedence. I'm glad that I got a chance to meet up with Sophia on my last day in Boston. I really love how my photography allows me to meet some really wonderful people... and getting to travel is definitely a perk as well! ;)

We got dim sum for brunch! I wasn't prepared for the cold Boston weather, so initially I had myself wrapped inside a blanket, but later on Sophia lent me her sweater after a good number of comments from Steven that I looked homeless. Man, this is some really unflattering light! lol It looks like I have a mustache. Well, it was good memories, nonetheless! :)



And here is Round 2 of Sophia and Calvin's (Houston, TX) photos









No comments: