Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tim

Really trying to wind myself down from all the excitement of traveling. Can't be living that rockstar lifestyle forever. haha It was really fun while it lasted. :)

I start my job with photographing the preschoolers this Wednesday, or just the training part of it anyways. I need to have the energy to keep up with these kids. haha I've been actually hearing a lot of horror stories of kids misbehaving and biting. It's a little intimidating, but hopefully I will be able to handle it. Wish me luck!

I'm really sad to see some of my girlfriends moving away. I guess that's just life though. We all have to make decisions and move forward with the flow of it. I've just recently gotten to connect with them and get to know them, too!

I guess I've been reflecting more lately about community, friends, and the quality of my friendships. Even though I've always told myself quality is always better than quantity and that I just really want a few really deep friendships, I've always found myself very spread out and not deep enough. The older you get, there's less time you have to invest in people. I'm really working on it though... the quality part.

I've always had so mostly guy friends the majority of my life. Some times that is just trouble, I have to admit. :) I think it's good that I'm getting to meet more girls lately. I enjoy the chick flicks, make-overs, and girly talk. Just all the things we had time to do back in the school days. Time to bring it back... the girls night out and in. There's something so sweet about sisterhood.

Lastly, I wanted to post some more photos from my session with Tim. It's not very often that I get to do a solo photoshoot with a guy... and a good looking guy, might I add. haha :) I usually prefer girl models, but I made an exception for Tim.









He just moved into his new condo, so I had to incorporate his mess. lol





No comments: