Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tara and Jamie E-session.

When I asked Tara and Jamie what they liked to do.  They told me they were homebodies.  They loved cooking and hanging out at home, which is what we did for part of the session.  I always love how people really become themselves in their most familiar settings.



After I took the photo above, I wanted to do some with feet and cute socks.  Immediately, they were just as excited telling me that's what they do!  (explained below)



Even their screensaver had a photo of their feet from their Cancun trip.  This was the trip that Tara planned out for Jamie where she even packed his bags for him so it'd be a surprise.  Jamie had other plans and managed to sneak THE ring into his bags so he could propose.  She was telling me how she thought she'd have it all together when he proposed, but when he got down on one knee, it was game over.  I wonder how I'd react.  hehe



We also went and took some photos at Christ the King, the church they attend.  Beautiful church. :)















Okay.  Now, that was an acceptable teaser post versus just that one photo.  I'm finishing up packing my bags for Charleston.  I'll be there for three days working from up there. :)  Hopefully, I'll be able to capture some beautiful photos.  I've never been there, but I hear it's nice!

<3 Esther

No comments: