Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009.

After all that running around to different targets, craft stores, and costume stores, I finally figured out what I wanted to be.



I was able to find a poofy enough top at the maternity section, and the leggings...  that color was tough to track down, but after checking various targets and walmarts, I found it!  Finding all the necessary tools was the hard part, but putting together the costume was fairly easy.  I am now a proud owner of a sewing machine.  Maybe, in the future I will be getting more crafty.

We ended up at two different halloween parties.  One of which, I did a little event photography for.  Minna hosted one of the best halloween parties where we met some great people, had some good food, and drank out of a skeleton shaped funnel.  What more can you ask for from a party?  haha  Here's Brad Pitt and Catwoman.  Catwoman, hands down, had the best costume.  (Tip:  if you ever want to have saggy boobs, birdseed in a stocking has the perfect consistency.)



The second place was q100's Big Wicked at compound.  It was completely packed.  We ended up heading there at 9:30, since parking goes up to $40 to $60 later on in the night.  Clubbing can be fun with good company, but it does lose it's novelty fast.  Even though we're all retired, we all had a blast since we hadn't been out in a while.  Although, now, I probably prefer house parties over going out to a club, but even for old(er) folks, I think going once a year can be doable.

Look what makes an awesome studio-esque backdrop.  The wall outside the bathrooms.



Bam-bam was already crafty enough to put together his own costume no problem... of course, with the help of my sewing machine.

No comments: