Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Roller skating is not what I remember from childhood.  My memories were of the hockey pockey and the limbo, but when we went Friday, it was practically a club for little kids where they were skating and dancing to 'sexual seduction'.  It was too funny when we requested an 80s songs and the dice game for nostalgia's sake, pretty much everyone else cleared the floor.  The big kids' turns to take center stage!!  It was a lot of fun. :)  I don't remember the last time I went, but I definitely wouldn't mind going again.







I have to remind myself that the best days are not behind me, but are always ahead of me.



Thanks everyone who came out to celebrate with me (and also to those who weren't able to come but were there in spirit)! :)  Will post more on facebook.

2 comments:

diem said...

:D i miss roller skating! it also used to be a childhood thing for me too! happy birthday esther!

estherjulee said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. It's soooo much fun!!! You should check it out. I don't think you can ever be too old for it. :)