Sunday, July 20, 2008

Eunice and Wes Get Hitched!

I had a lot of fun shooting this wedding. There was so much emotion captured. I almost got sucked into all the emotion. I tend to cry at most weddings, and the funny thing is I don't even have to know them all that well and I will still cry. haha But it really is an honor to witness and be a part of this beginning.... of a beautiful future together. Absolutely amazing how God brings two individuals together and shows His faithfulness... and how sometimes you can be pleasantly surprised with His timing.



Press play! I love this Jason Mraz song. You will not believe how long it took me to merge these two songs using Garageband. I am a complete newbie. haha I felt like the first song, though, is so fitting for these two. :)

Oh, YES! And I must say this. Remember that slideshow I put together of our church taking our adopted refugee family to the Coke museum? It's here, if you didn't see it. So the director of RRISA (the organization that helps resettle refugees in the Atlanta area) saw the slideshow and completely loved it and proposed the idea of working professionally with me to do future projects with them. This could be an amazing opportunity to be to combine the gifts I have been given and be able to reach out to the community here. I am super excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not at all surprised that these are FANTASTIC!! great job, esther! :)