Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ignite!

Over the weekend, I had the opportunity to help out with an Asian American Christian conference held in Atlanta called Ignite. It was really a blessing just to be there. I'm only posting up a few photos from the event. I have TONS of editing to do from previous photoshoots, and I need to pack because I'm helping homegirl move to Boston. We are going on a roadtrip this week starting Wednesday morning making pitstops in DC and NYC. It's a shame we don't get to do these more often. Hello, 18 hour drive. :)

Anyone want to meet up? We are on a pretty tight schedule, but we will try to make this work!

So now... presenting the lovely registration booth girls (me included, haha).



Mia Fieldes of Hillsong United (Starfield lead the first night)





Loved the energy in the room.





Last but not least, ignite partnered with soles for souls in their cause and collected... (I forget how many, but I'm going to say approximately) 7 boxes of shoes off their feet! :) Anyone can get on board with this one though if you visit. www.soles4souls.org.

No comments: