Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm an Auntie!

I went to go visit my cousin's two little babies. I guess she is practically my older sister since she lived with us since she moved to the States for high school.

These two are really precious. They both went through a lot being born as preemies at 24 weeks (3 months earlier than normal). They are still learning to breathe and eat and just have their bodies function normally. Hopefully, their health will stabilize within the next few weeks so that they can finally go home to mom and dad.


This is Chase. The older brother. He was born one minute earlier than Charissa.



It's so funny how any small gesture or movement can be so cute for babies.



Charismatic pentecostal preacher in training? haha



His little fingers on my finger. And I thought I had pretty small hands.



Chase got all the attention today, because Charissa was a bit sick after the eye exam.. but I was able to get a few of her, too. She looks like she's sticking out her tongue, but it's because she's refluxing. I'm learning so much about preemies, and getting tons of experience on motherhood this week! :)



Anywhooo. Just wanted to post these few photos of the kids before I pack and head off to DC today!

No comments: