Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tram

These are just a couple teasers from yesterday's photoshoot. Meet Tram.

Gorgeous girl with such an awesome personality. What more can you ask for? Too bad fellas... she is taken. The entire shoot was under an hour in a cute residential area of Decatur. We snuck into a condo with a cute pool area. Who knew you could get in so many outfit changes in an hour.

This one is from inside the clubhouse. :) I was never much of a lens-flare kinda gal, but I love it here.



We tried to do a lot more of those high fashion poses, but I have to say... her personality really comes out when she smiles and laughs. :) We got in few headshots before the sun completely went down.



And the best part is that we got to grab some grub at Brickstore afterward! I always have to get some Brickstore if I'm in the area. I recommend the brunswick stew and fish and chips. :)

I've been making some serious discoveries just by spending some more time with the post processing. I used to always want to source out the editing, because it's my least favorite part of this whole process, but I think I can get used to this. I really struggled with Yervant's post processing style with his black and whites, but after much trial and error, check this out!


2 comments:

Tauran Woo said...

Very pretty! Love the B/W processing too - I got married at that same church, so I think I have pictures of myself in front of that same door...

Esther Julee said...

I must see those photos!! hehe