Monday, May 4, 2009

Jean and Mike E-session Slideshow

I think this was the most fun I've had on a photoshoot so far this year. Everywhere I took Jean and Mike, it was a playground full of photo ops! Especially running rampant in target in the toy section. I love how they were completely down for anything. Even hanging upside down on monkey bars, even though it's probably been over 20 years since any of us have had monkey bar experience. :) For purposes of fitting into the song, I had to narrow down the photos, but there were so many I really liked. But without further ado, here's the slideshow.

http://www.estherjulee.com/showit/jeanandmikeesession/

1 comment:

kjow said...

these are soooo good esther! nicely captured. these are my favs:

10 - awesome vantage point below them. very unique perspective and excellent framing. scaryyy! (kinda) ;P

16 - this is soooo cute! not because i love swings, but i love the composition of them hold hands, looking at each other, and the beautiful trees in the background. i think this is my favorite picture from this album. :D

29 - i love the soft glow from the arcade screen. really nicely captured with tough lighting conditions.

34 - ski-ball! omg, this used to be my favorite. this pic looks totally old skool. it's perfect with the ski-ball machines in the background.

43 - i love how they look so tough and serious, yet he's sitting in a target shopping cart. lol! awesome juxtaposition.

48 - this is a really pretty portrait. nice!

53 - the through the steering wheel shot! very cool perspective :)