Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Krystal and Michael E-session.

Shot an engagement session with Krystal and Michael this past Saturday. They met at a NAAAP networking event, which I checked out for the first time the Thursday before their session. ;)

It was probably the earliest I have ever shot an e-session. I woke up at 6:30 to drive down to Centennial Park by 8 with maybe less than an hour of sleep. I really needed my coffee that morning. Again, I am so not a coffee person, but sometimes you need an extra kick to get the creative juices flowing. Between the rain holding off until after the session and the early time to avoid the crowds, we managed to have a great shoot! I love when you can walk away completely satisfied with the day. :)





Looking good! I think garages are always so much fun to shoot in.



The yellow worked perfectly.





Love me some legs. :)



Yes, a heart shaped chair to frame the couple. :) Kinda reminds me of Europe. Just a tad.

2 comments:

kjow said...

nice pics!
i really like the garage one. they look so tender and loving, yet they're sitting in a garage. the yellow wall and heart-shaped chair are really cool too :D

Esther Julee said...

Who knew that romance can happen there too. :)