Friday, May 29, 2009

New hair, Geetar lessons, Cloud watching.

New hair, Geetar lessons, Cloud watching. All part of a typical Thursday... that is on top of the crazy amounts of editing. :)

This is Mr. Park from Scissorhands. I decided to let him cut my hair for the first time. He really enjoys his work.



While waiting at Scissorhands.



Love the decor with these mannequins.



The result? Not too different from the older look, but blunt cut.. no layers.



Knocking out both photography lessons and guitar lessons at the park.



I thought this sign was too funny, I really could not resist myself taking this photo! hehe But just to clarify, Walter plays beautiful music. There's Walter giving Alice a lesson. He is an amazing teacher, and you can get lessons for $40/hr! I would seriously recommend him. I'm already on my third song (Put your records on - Corinne Bailey Rae). ^^



Lastly, cloud watching. I could do this forever. Those were some interesting shapes.

3 comments:

Saadia Me'Chel said...

Can I get the contact info of your guitar teacher? I've been looking for one for quite sometime...

Esther Julee said...

Are you from the Atlanta area? I will pass on your info. Email me at esther@estherjulee.com.

Saadia Me'Chel said...

Yes!