Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jean and Mike Wedding.

An unconventional wedding for the unconventional bride and groom. It was very cute, fun, casual, original, and very Jean and Mike, which is what counts the most!

Mike, waiting for the first meeting with his bride.



Check out that hurrr.



The bridesmaids. They look gangsta.



I just loved all the shoes, Jean's especially. ;)



Groomsmen.



What a beautiful moment. :) As soon as Mike was tearing up, I was snapping away. It's typical for the bride to cry, but I start getting really emotional when the groom cries.



Talk about lucky... with a rainbow in the sky?! Indeed, it's going to be a beautiful marriage.



Is this what a happiness looks like?



Air force ones. Exiting with style.



Noticed the reflection last minute while I was posing them. Glad I didn't miss it!





A big thank you to Jiyoung and Jinny for coordinating the day and making everything run so smoothly. And thank you, Jean and Mike, for being an amazing couple to work with! Even though it looked as if it was going to rain on their outdoor wedding, they were super laid back saying, "If it rains, it rains. What can you do? We're still getting married!' :) Of course, instead, they were rewarded with the most perfect weather - overcast with the sun peeking out and a rainbow promise in the sky. I am so excited about putting together the slideshow, because I absolutely loved all the images from their day.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Sohn!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I like these pictures! especially that last one, classic

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous! their wedding was sooooo adorable! you did an amazing job capturing every moment! you are incredibly talented! :)

Jane Hsu said...

y0ur pictures, their story has made my day. brings hope. thanks for inspiring me today. God bless you!