Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Anik Designs - St. Regis Hotel.

Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend! I spent the majority of the time doing what I do best... eating! Ribs, BBQ, hotdogs, salmon, shrimp, kabobs, chicken wings... you name it, I ate it. :) I had the chance to enjoy the beautiful weather and spend time with friends and family that were in town! Hopefully, in the next month or so I can get the chance to look at some of these personal photos. For now, I am piled high in work!

Meanwhile, I wanted to share some photos I took at the St. Regis hotel. I love shooting details, and sometimes I even joke around about being a wedding details only photographer. A couple weekends ago, however, I had the perfect opportunity to do just that for Anik Designs. The arrangements and the venue were absolutely incredible!



















Next up... Frank and Gloria's wedding teasers. :)

No comments: