Thursday, September 17, 2009

My gmail inbox is clean!

This may quite possibly be the cleanest I have ever seen my inbox, and it only took 8 hours..... started out with 400 something and then I had to go back and reply to everyone that had ever messaged me on facebook/xanga/friendster/myspace/younameit just so i could delete the email.  Feels good to be less cluttered.  Let's hope it stays that way!

Just a brief update on my life:
* My dad's celebrating his 59th birthday tomorrow.
* My all-time high score in bowling is 139 as of 09.14.09!
* Listening to Cry in my heart (Starfield) has been my stress therapy during long hours of editing.
* I've been slowly but surely uploading photos onto flickr and facebook.
* I can finally strum my DOWN up down UP down UP DOWN UP.  Soon I will be a youtube sensation.  haha just kidding. I'm not even gonna go there.

I had a conversation with a colleague that had shot my very first wedding with me, which made me realize how far I've come since then.  I want to thank all my wonderful friends and family who have continually supported me over the years and have been part of this incredible journey. XOXO.

No comments: