Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Promotional Sale Fall 2009.

It's 09.09.09!!! Repeating that reminds me of my wonderful German friends. Oh Nein.

Now that the busiest part of wedding season is over, I'm looking forward to doing more portraiture work, traveling, and spending time working on personal projects. :) The 50 states project inspired me to want to take on a similar project of my own that would involve both traveling and more personal photography. What they did was bring together 50 photographers across the US to take on a year long project where they capture photos that represent the state in six categories: people, habitat, landscape, industry, entertainment, and the last has yet to be announced. Sweden is also doing a similar project. Pretty sweet idea!

I suppose if I was take on such a project and it wouldn't be a collective effort, it would require me to go to all the States... even the boring ones! Although, photography-wise, I'm sure there are plenty of treasures to find anywhere I go. This may be a life-long project, unless anyone is willing to take a year or two off work and road-trip with me. ;) Should I add this to the 100 things to do before I die list? Yay/nay?!

Also, wanted to make this very important announcement:



Excited to hear from you! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! My picture's on there! So does that mean I'm a senior, a model or an actor?? ;)

Love!

Anonymous said...

and YAY! You should do it! There's plenty to see in Colorado *wink wink!*