Friday, January 15, 2010

Ben's Headshots.

My second post of the day!  After my third day of P90X, I feel unstoppable!!  haha  Good for me on my attempts to catch up on blogging.  As for the P90X, I should really take a video of myself doing it.  It's ridiculously hard, and I've been struggling.  All I can really do is laugh at myself at the moment... but I will bring it!! :)

Here's just a couple headshots of Ben.  Ben's a neighbor who needed some photos for his website.  How convenient that he lives just down the street.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your start with P90X!! I'm starting my P90X workout on Sunday! That will be my day 1. I'm really exited to get started!!!

Also, are you a Beachbody Coach? I don't see anywhere on your site saying you are. Go to- http://trek2befit.com/become-a-beachbody-coach for more info. Feel free to contact me about it.

Anonymous said...

OMG I know Ben! His wife is much more nicer than him though. Haha, jk.