Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jaclyn and Charlie Wedding Teasers - Jakarta, Indonesia

Here are some teasers from Jaclyn and Charlie's wedding.  Jacob booked a wedding in Indonesia, and I had the opportunity to go with him to second shoot.  We flew in and shot the ceremony on a Sunday, flew over to Bali to have some R&R, and then flew back to shoot the reception the following weekend.

What more can I say... it was incredible!  When I do get the opportunity to, I love to second shoot.  The main photographer has to take care of all the main responsibilities, while I roam around and shoot exactly what I want.  Who doesn't love that?  :)

Most of these were his shots, while I did all the post.  I've been including in his work on my posts here and there.  Can you tell the difference between his shots and mine?











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Esther!
I found you on that video on youtube, with the fu guys.. excelent weezer cover by the way!

You have an amazing site and blog.. grats! I´ll keep visiting...
I just hope u keep singing on video with the fu guys... awesome songs..
and you are so cute in front of the camera!

=)

-Mak