Monday, January 4, 2010

Brrrrr!

Brrrrr!  It is cold in here.  Atlanta has below freezing weather and nothing to show for it.  At least if it snows, it'd be winter wonderland.  I cannot wait till the weather warms up, or till I can have a nice weekend getaway somewhere warm.  I'm pretty sure I was meant to live somewhere tropical (and be tanned).

I was looking at some photos I took during winter '08 while I was living in Germany.  Snow does make for some fun photos.  :)  Good times.

But even though I can't get snow pictures, my photos can still be winter-esque.  I failed my autumn foliage photo mission this year.  I went at the tail end of the season when all the leaves were already falling off. :(  Missed it again!  I still managed a few photos, and now that I'm looking at them, they definitely look more appropriate for winter.  I'm really happy with them, I might even do prints!





Didn't miss the fall colors entirely.



I know these are long overdue.  I'm making it priority for this new year to post some more of my personal photo adventures.  And I'm making it a goal to blog post at least twice a week.  So there's two from the list of many, MANY resolutions.  I was looking over my resolutions list, and it's too ridiculously long and detailed to post, so I'll share tidbits of them here and there throughout the year.

Oh!  Also, we're not slacking on the 365.  The photos are still being taken everyday, but just not being blogged.  For the sake of keeping track of photos, making the numbers easy, and not interfering with work-related blogs, I'm planning on doing ten all at once.

Now, off to Maum, to get my favorite bread and sip on my iced coffee while I work behind my computer.  Whoa, Can't believe I have client meetings every day of this week.  Guess I will be living there this week. :)

No comments: