Monday, January 25, 2010

Spring Hall - Doraville, GA

Time to hit that reset button on the blog resolution.

Before I move on with the rest of the post, I also wanted to mention that I'm no longer taking any more July weddings this month.  I am taking it easy in July.

---

Spring Hall is located off of Buford Hwy and is mainly a wedding venue where you can also host other events such as birthdays...  particularly 100th day and 1st birthdays are huge celebrations in the Korean community.  I had never seen the place in person, but kept hearing of it from different brides, so I decided I wanted to check it out... not knowing that I coincidentally already knew the owner. 

After speaking to Young Mi, she asked me to come in and take some photos of a birthday event for their website.  Let me tell you, it was probably the most elaborate and well designed birthday I have ever seen.  I was thoroughly impressed.  Here are the photos:











No comments: