Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Flowers - Anik Designs

I had the great pleasure of meeting Anik of Anik Designs right before Melissa's bridal session. While we chatted, we discovered that we both came from very similar backgrounds. She has a background in biology and is now does wedding planning and flower arrangements, while I had a background in Chemistry and am now doing wedding photography. I suppose you have to really know the flowers to arrange them so beautifully! ;) As for me? Maybe Chemistry gives me good people chemistry. lol I sure am not mixing chemicals to develop my photos. That's for sure.

I just wanted to show off a few photos of how beautiful the bouquet and centerpieces turned out. Love all the bright, vibrant colors.











Check out her website for more of her work. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GORGEous! the lighting is amazing...any idea how one achieves that?

Melissa said...

Vanessa - if you're referring to the lighting in the reception room - we hired Party Over Here Productions (http://www.pohpmusic.com) to do the uplighting in the ballroom.

They did a fabulous job - and their rates were the lowest that we found in the Atlanta area.