Monday, August 10, 2009

Melissa Bridal Session - Georgian Terrace Hotel, Atlanta.

I was having a hard time waiting to post these up! :) I did a bridal shoot with Melissa at the Georgian Terrace Hotel a few weeks back, but I wanted to wait until after the wedding to actually post up the photos. They requested to use some of the photos from this session on their website, so you might be seeing it on there in the near future.

Beautiful bride + beautiful venue is a killer combo. Here are just a few teasers.



Check out the view from the rooftop! I never considered the Atlanta skyline to be that nice, but it looks gorgeous from here!



Love long veils. As you can see from this set I posted... we had a lot of fun with it! :)









More to come this week!

1 comment:

Eugene said...

Awesome! These pictures rock :).

And what's even cooler is that you're presenting these pictures on Melissa's birthday! What a wonderful gift :).