Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hair and Makeup - Spencer Malay

Like I said in the previous post, I want to highlight a couple of the vendors that also contributed to Melissa's wedding day. The ladies at Spencer Malay did a fabulous job on the hair and makeup and were so fun to work with! I must admit that lately I've gotten into a bit of a make-up craze, watching hours of tutorials on youtube and spending a good amount of money on all these brushes, etc. lol This is all thanks to one of my gfs who really should go into cosmetology.

It's definitely a skill to get the make-up to look just right. Heather of Spencer Malay did a flawless job.







The finishing touches. What a beautiful color.



A little time to relax with nice reading selection. I guess every salon has to have a variety of magazines for the variety of tastes. ;)



I've always wanted to do a photo like this. Here Melissa is with her maid of honor, Sophia. :) This is my personal fave of all the getting ready shots!

No comments: