Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vanessa and Mark E-session (Teasers).

I had too much fun over the weekend learning a thing or two about golf... riding around in golf carts doing some off roading... this all through shooting an e-session. The first photo is me practicing a pose. ;) Sometimes you gotta learn how to model to direct a good photoshoot.



Now for the real deal. Here are a few teasers from Vanessa and Mark's e-session this past Sunday. :) Even before the shoot, I was very excited that they had picked a vintage golf theme. It was going to be too cute!









This is what serenading a lady looks like. ;)







Hopefully, those will do for now. :)

Happy Hump Day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

aw Esther, you knew we were dying to see these, thank you for putting the teasers up! I love them and I love you. Haha.

DiemPhotographer said...

You're badass esther. BADASS!

Thao said...

These turned out so beautifully, Esther. It's such a special and unique engagement session. Congrats!!

I'm actually a friend of Vanessa's and I have a blog of my own. I was wondering if it would be okay to feature some of these photos. I would of course credit and link to you. My blog is here:
http://proseccoandlemonade.blogspot.com

Thanks, and I'm so glad Vanessa introduced me to your work. :)

Esther Julee said...

Vanessa, ya'll did a great job. :) I'm glad you brought your own theme and a lot of your own ideas into the shoot. And what was it about you saying you can't model? hehe

Thanks, Diem! Not sure if I've ever been called badass before. lol

Thao, I am flattered and be my guest! I could always use more advertising. ;)

eric said...

Hey Esther, okay you did your part. Great shots and Vanessa and Mark are just a cute couple. Nice that they had a theme to shoot around. Always nice when the couple has ideas because then it is really part of their personality. Can't wait to see the rest.

Thao said...

I was so excited that you said yes that I scheduled a post for tomorrow morning with some photos and links to your blog! Thanks so much!!

Scott Robert Lim said...

nice theme!! love the idea and nice photos!

Esther Julee said...

Thanks, Scott! Notice, I'm doing your signature pose? ;)