Sunday, August 30, 2009

Inspired to live with gratitude.

My computer has been way to slow lately. Hopefully, the new Mac Snow Leopard (I <3 Macs) will make some difference, but meanwhile I've been trying to clean out some space on my hard-drive. As I was transferring photos onto my external, I found a batch I wanted to share. It was only a month ago, but why does it seem longer than that? Although, it doesn't happen every time, it's nice to get a chance to check out the venue to see what you're working with. This was at Huntington Beach, California. I don't even have to tell you the location, you can already tell by the looks of the place, it has a very socal feel to it with such gorgeous weather. I miss it.

A few gems I found while exploring the area. This photo makes me want to sunbathe.





When I saw this sign, I thought to myself, ' we are SO doing group shots here!' ;) Always tempted to break the rules, but we decided to play by them.



On a more personal note, I was being sneaky and eavesdropped on a phone conversation my mom had with one of her friends, and I was reminded of something very important. She mentioned how her commute is an hour and sometimes over an hour one way. She leaves at 5 in the morning to avoid traffic, and it's still an insane commute, but she continued on about how thankful she was even to have a job. That inspires me... To live life with more gratitude and not to lose sight of all that's amazing in my life already. :)

No comments: