Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jean and Mike Slideshow.

Below is Jean and Mike's slideshow to finish off the set. You can view all of Jean and Mike related blog posts here. I loved how they added a bit of their own twist into every aspect of their wedding, from all the smaller details in having a picnic-style wedding to their first dance. The first dance was mos def one of my favorite parts of the day. :)

I have a couple girlfriends of mine in the wedding planning process, and it's has been a hot topic of conversation over the past month. You can really take it anywhere.... granted that your man will be willing to take dance lessons. ;) I have to admit that I've done plenty of research of my own. hehe I can't help it. I love dancing!

After this surprise first dance video blew up on youtube, I can see that a lot of couples have chosen to go the unconventional route. There are literally tons floating around on youtube. You can get lost on there, and I wouldn't recommend it. lol I still must say that Jean and Mike did a very good job executing their first dance and keeping it very fresh. What was even more impressive was the fact that they involved their parents. Too cute! Here's a link to the youtube clip: Fresh Prince of Bellaire First dance - Jump on it. This one is definitely worth a watch. ;)

Enjoy!



If the above image link doesn't work, click here.

2 comments:

Huong said...

Hi! I've recently stumbled upon your site and have to say that I love, love, love your work! I wish I had known about you earlier as I'm getting married next month :) Loved this slideshow of images though, it made me laugh, it made me get teary eyed, and the happiness of the day definitely was captured through your photos. Cheers :)

Esther Julee said...

Hi Huong!

Thank you so much for the kind words. :) Who knew my photography could evoke so much emotion!