Friday, September 12, 2008

Bye-bye to my Marky-Mark!

I finally sold my other baby. I was so sad to let it go. I miss the speed... and how it just focused so much faster. I guess you always win some and then you lose some. We had some good memories, though.... especially at the beginning at different sporting events. I will miss you! :)



Happy Birthday, Richard! :) I went with Jack to celebrate Richard's birthday with his family. It was actually my very first time meeting him, and I felt a little bit awkward to be joining in on such an occasion with you know... family and only close people! But they were very warm and welcoming. :) I actually looooove meeting new people, but I was nowhere like this when I was in high school. No one believes me when I tell them that I used to be uber shy in high school, but it's true!

Blowing out the candles.



Adorable!



The married couple. :)







Afterwards, we went back and took a tour of Jack's house... and lo' and behold for a guy who never drinks, he had a full bar set up in his basement. lol It was really impressive. I've never seen such a huge collection. I love shiny things like glass and reflections. :)



I loved this last shot. :) We chatted about random things like irrational fears over bloody mary's. lol Bloody Mary's from scratch. I had no idea Worcestershire sauce went in there!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Esther:

It was nice to meet you as well. For a minute there I thought you were Jack's girlfriend. :) I am glad you enjoyed yourself at my mom's home.

I really like your work. I think it is awesome you take wedding photography for a living. It must be so cool to be able to participate in such a special/unforgettable day.

I wish continued success. HAVE A BLAST in Germany! BTW....why are you going? Just curious (b/c I would love to do the same one day :)

Take care,

BRENDA (The girl from "married couple" :)

Esther Julee said...

Ohhh Hi brenda! :) I do remember! but I never could find you on FB.