Thursday, September 18, 2008

Melissa and Paul E-session Slideshow

Melissa is a graphic designer who happened to have graduated from the same school as I did! The first time I met with Melissa and Paul, we instantly connected and I think we chatted for two hours non-stop over Suno. All my suno dessert melted before I could even finish it! Melissa graduated from Tech and Paul is from Auburn. They had the cutest engagement story that involved stealing some furniture to setup a beautiful breakfast on the beach. lol

She was telling me how she had been searching for a wedding photographer and that she hadn't seen any work that really impressed her. I was thrilled when they ended up booking me that day of our consultation. :) I wanted to exceed their expectations and give them one amaaazing session. These days, I feel like I've definitely gotten into a groove of things, which has allowed me to just execute out my vision much better. I really enjoyed every bit of this session: the shooting, the editing, and putting together this slideshow. This is some awesome turnaround time, though. I had to pull a couple of all nighters to finish it. haha Hope you guys enjoy it! :)



Click here! :)

No comments: