Monday, September 15, 2008

Melissa and Paul E-session (Sneak Peak)

Sunday, I had an amazing time shooting with Melissa and Paul. We started off at a cafe where they had their first date. This happens to be one of my favorite dessert spots. ;)





I loved how the colors they picked out help set the mood. I've been loving a lot of dark purples and greens lately.



Then, we they went to go pick up their dog, Roxie, while Daniel and I headed over to a park to scope out the scene. Talk about a super cuuute park with tons of great photo ops. This next shot is of Daniel, who came down to visit ATL and happened to be conveniently available to assist me on my shoot. I love how the leaves frame him!



So, naturally, I had to use it again for the real thing!



Paul kept telling me he was no good at modeling, but I think he's a natural. Intense.



At first, Roxie didn't want to cooperate so much with us. She just wanted to run around and discover new landmarks at the park. Still liked how this one turned out.



Eventually after we ran around with her, we were able to get her to give the camera some love. ;)







The day was overcast, but for a short moment the sun peaked out for us to get some flare. This is probably one of my favorites. Love the mood. ;)



Sweeeeet! This last shot was taken by Daniel, while skillfully running backwards. Thanks for being such a great help on the shoot! Daniel is a photographer based in NYC, and if you're from that area, you can check out some of his work here. ;)

2 comments: