Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pleasantly Surprised.

I was only planning to blog MWF this week, but sometimes the unexpected happens. So earlier in the afternoon yesterday, I went downstairs to get a diet coke fix, and I had a box I had waiting for me.



I was thinking... Oooh! Maybe it's my facial products that came in today because I ordered a few small things earlier this week... but maaan, that is one big box! But I was pleasantly surprised with this:



So now my dad has been bothering me with the questions. It made me all giddy because it has been a long while since I got flowers delivered to me. I had to call a girlfriend to ask what to do with all the stuff it was wrapped in, but together we figured it out. haha ;) Love some backlighting.



And then some added textures. :)



Not that I would fall for this kind of stuff so easily, because guys can always be sweet OR smooth in the beginning. lol I must say, though, it was a very, very sweet gesture. :)

Have you ever considered or thought about sending yourself flowers before? lol I think it has crossed my mind probably more than once when I was in high school, but thankfully I never went through with it. hehe I was always lucky enough to receive flowers every V-day, because even if I didn't have a bf that year, my dad would always buy flowers for both my mom and I so I wouldn't feel left out. I find it that it is so sweet that even after you're married for over twenty years and the "courting" is over, he can still be romantic.

No comments: