Monday, September 29, 2008

Christine and Tommy - San Diego, CA (Teasers)

Just got back from San Diego shooting a beautiful wedding with hot, male photographer, Jon Chan. Sorry, ladies, he is taken. I've worked with him in the past, but he is always a lot of fun to work with. I heart Cali and getting every opportunity to go out there. They were a gorgeous couple and super easy going. The wedding ran smoothly.. maybe a little too smoothly? lol They were just so laid back throughout the day! Awesome couple! :) Here are just a few photos to tease you for now.





I looved this shot. I've been doing some closer crops on the details... and I'm lovin' it.



It was so relaxing the short time I was over there. I don't know if it's the sunny weather or because everyone seems so laid back, but even in the midst of all the crazy work I needed done, it was so very relaxing. I even got to catch up on a little TV! lol I forgot how much I've been missing the Office. I completely forgot that the season premier was last week and that's the only show I actually keep up with! Okay, I lied... Grey's, too, but I only got to see a quarter of it. :(

I am glad I got to watch the Office though and see... (***WARNING* I'm about to ruin it for you)



Jim propose to Pam!!!! <3 style="font-style: italic;">real over some over-the-top proposal.

No comments: